Thursday, April 30, 2015

Butterflies

I'm sitting, waiting for my flight and it's finally hitting me... I'm going to Germany! There has been so much suspense leading up to this moment, Deutsches Theatre, all of the planning that went into this trip, the random bursts of excitement throughout the semester, and of course googling everything and anything about the places we will be visiting. I've been to Germany two times before, however none of my previous trips have had as much planned. I can't wait for what's in store! I apologize in advance for my grammar and english, I haven't written a paper that wasn't in german in over a year. So please, bare with me. 

If I'm being completely honest, I'm most excited for Frühstück! I don't know whether it's the fresh bread rolls or the abundance of cheese and cold-cuts, but I'm ready to EAT. I can't quite put into words what I'm looking forward to outside of the food, because it would be too long and I'm simply too lazy to type a novel. Regardless, I know for a fact that this trip will be one of a lifetime and I'll experience and learn so much more than I could've imagined beforehand. I just hope I can stay seated on the plane without jumping around from all the butterflies in my stomach. Look out Germany, because this hungry belly is on its way!

~Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment